It’s Time! Book Your Prescribed Burn Today!Call Jake Hagelow at 815-762-2862 or email email@example.com.
Are you ready to reap the benefits of a prescribed burn?
- Control invasive species and weeds
- Stimulate the growth of native plants and encouraging diverse flora and wildlife
- Prohibit harmful insects and diseases including ticks
We can help you execute a burn plan with our Certified Prescribed Burn Managers that meet all the state, county and municipal requirements. Safety is job one!
What to Know
- All Illinois burn sites must have an Illinois EPA Open Burn Permit. Let us handle your paperwork!
- Burn permits average 30 to 90 days for processing. NOW is the time to start the process.
- A map of the burn area must be submitted with the application. At The Pizzo Group, a site visit is a required element of any burn plan.
- The Pizzo Group and is fully licensed and insured in case of emergency or property damage.
- All The Pizzo Group projects are supervised by a Certified Prescribed Burn Manager who carries out the actual burn in addition to managing the site’s Burn Plan.
Questions? Concerns? Ready to get started? Contact Jake Hagelow at 815-762-2862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.